I, Dr Claire Scott, sole practitioner, am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), I am the data controller.
INFORMATION I MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give me. You may give me information about you by corresponding with me by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you report a problem with my site. The information you give me may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information I collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to my site I may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from my site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call my number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to me. I will use this information:
- to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me and to provide you with the information and services that you request from me;
- to notify you about changes to my service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information I collect about you. I will use this information:
- to administer my site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve my site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.