Website acceptable use policy.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms under which you may access this website [DOMAIN ADDRESS] (my site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, my site.
Your use of my site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement my terms of website use .
[DOMAIN ADDRESS] is a site operated by Dr Claire Scott, a sole practitioner whose main trading address is Coombe Wing, Level 7, Kingston Hospital, Galsworthy Road, Kingston, KT72 7QB
You may use my site only for lawful purposes. You may not use my site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of my site in contravention of the provisions of my terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of my site;
- any equipment or network on which my site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of my site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
I will determine, in my discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of my site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, I may take such action as I deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use my site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as I reasonably feel is necessary.
I exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and I may take any other action I reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
I may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes I make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on my site.